Tuesday, August 04, 2009

1A Crispy Curry Puff

I finally got to try this famous curry puff. I have only seen 2 outlets before, one at AMK hub basement, and another at Tampines Mall basement.

Honestly, I know this curry puff is famous because I heard that this is the brand that earns so much money, but boss report less to escape income tax. And he was jailed for this.

Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture, cos I was too hungry and busy finishing the curry puff.

But I think it is nicer than Old Chang Kee.

There is so much lesser oil. Though not as salty as Old Chang Kee's.

It is equally big, and nicer looking.

The curry is watery and flows as if you were eating curry noodles. Unlike most curry puffs that have dried curry.

I bought the normal one without chicken or egg. So that's all I can say.

I will definitely go back again to try the other flavours. =)))

Here is the website.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home