Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kiwi Soft-Ins in Leopard

It has been a headache for quite some time that my favourite Americaya heels is very dirty. Every time I remove it, I will feel embarassed about the base being so black. So even if I wanted to shop for a new shoe, it was humiliating enough to remove my heels and try, as the shop assistants might be watching.

Sadly dirty base of my heels.

Thanks to Kiwi Soft-Ins, my heels are as good as new again! It would have been such a waste if I just threw my heels away like that, as the base is still very pretty, and nowhere near spoiled.

Kiwi Soft-Ins in Leopard

I have always liked Leopard prints, on bags or wallets etc, it makes things look more high class. So it goes without saying that I chose the Leopard one. Plus, I feel that the colour makes it last longer, since dirt will not be seen too easily on brown, as compared to white for the Zebra pattern.

My heels as good as new, for only $4.95!

The Kiwi-Ins are more lengthy rather than wide, so it was not a perfect fit on my wider heels (I have wider feet). However, I think this is alright, as the gap left is minimal, and it saves me the trouble of trimming to fit (which I am very bad at doing).

I am a size 5.5 or 37. And the Kiwi-Ins are slightly longer than that. It would probably fit a maximum of size 6 (38) or 6.5 (39).

Another angle of my new shoes. =)

I can't believe I am shoe-camwhoring. The Kiwi-Ins are really so pretty that I just had to take more pictures of it.

The side view of a single heel on its own.

See, the heels are still good right? I have always believed in the quality of Americaya shoes. They have been around in Singapore for decades already.

Trying a more artistic pose. lol.

Another pose.

The comparison. The leopard prints can still be seen when I wear it. *hearts*

By the way, the sticker is not exactly sticky, so you will have to be very accurate, and avoid re-pasting. Do it one-shot, and wear your heels to step on the Kiwi-Ins, until they stick down hard.

My heels meeting each other.

Them leaving each other.

And last, the beautiful pair together.

So what are you waiting for? I think every girl is entitled to leopard prints and zebra backs, so go out and get your Kiwi Soft-Ins now. A new shoe at a steal. =)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger in-tuitionism said...

hello there, might i enquire where did you buy the soft-ins from. i have been looking for them for some time. thanks

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 2:02:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Meng Xue said...

Kiwi Soft-Ins are sold at Watsons (should be all outlets, but try to go to bigger/city area ones, just in case the small ones don't have). It should be around the part that you see Scholls, shoe deodorant or blister pads and high heel cushions. Probably hanging at the corner of the shelves, rather than displayed on the shelves. =) Hope you like it when you get yours. Good luck.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 5:45:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger in-tuitionism said...

Hello, thanks for your reply :)

I've been to many, many Watsons for many months since I saw it advertised, but no luck. . which outlet did you get it from? Thanks

Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 4:06:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Meng Xue said...

Oh, sorry to hear that. I got it at Ngee Ann City Watsons (one floor below the Sephora). I purposely went to Ngee Ann City, cos I I think that's by far the biggest one, besides Vivo. When I was there, there were only less than 10 packets left... But they should have restocked by now.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 6:06:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home