Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Laneige Snow Crystal Shimmer Lipgloss

WOW! That's only thing I can say when I tried out the sample from Laneige.

I got a whole lot of samples when I bought 2 bottles of Laneige Professional Makeup Remover Refreshing Cleansing Oil from Korea. They are so generous with the samples, just like Kiehl's.

The loot.

I will probably review the others at a much later date. Still don't have to use them yet.

I decided to try the lipgloss, as my current L'oreal Glamshine (older version) is running out.

Laneige Snow Crystal Shimmer Lipgloss

Available: At all Laneige counters and imports from Korea S$32 (depending on exchange rate)

Volume: 3.8g

Star Properties: - Realize full voluminous lips by containing Multi-coating Pearl that has similar light reflection with snow crystal. The hole in flexible heart-shape tip contains lip gloss, makes it easier to apply with just one dab. Sheer, shimmering, and sparkling.

The little tube of sample I got. Good for around 3-4 uses.

First thing when I opened it, was that I really like the packaging! I like the lipstick shape tip.

Then I applied it on my lips, and the look is as shown below:

With Laneige Snow Crystal Shimmer Lipgloss on.

I like the way it doesn't dries my lips one bit at all, even though I put it on without lip balm. In fact, after I removed it, my lips felt exceptionally soft and smooth, as if the lipgloss did a therapy for me.

The colour is quite light, I don't think it is the same as what I see when I squeezed it out of the tube. But I am fine with it, as I prefer gentler shades.

I looked closely at the mirror, and see that it contains very, very tiny particles of glitter. Indeed shimmery, but does not looks oily.

It does not feels oily as well. Although it is slightly sticky. However, I think that all those lip stuff that stay on for long are definitely slightly sticky. As with Laneige, this stays on for as long as I did not wash it off. It didn't drop when I ate my dinner, and my hair doesn't sticks on it. Love, love, love.

I feel this is worth the investment if you are wearing lipgloss everyday. For me, I seldom wear makeup now, so I am not planning to buy the full tube.

I have read a lot of people naming Laneige lipgloss as their favourites too. So I think, this is really, really worth a place on your wishlist! =)))

I love it: 5 hearts.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home