Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Impressed by Michelle Phan Again


I am really impressed by Michelle Phan again, after watching makeup tutorial on Romantic Valentine Look.

I thought that any girl who knows makeup would know how to put on pink theme eyeshadow to suit V-day's mood. And so concluded that this particular tutorial is a little extra. But trust me, you've got to watch this.

She has done every single makeup tip that I have come across, right down to the T. I especially like how she emphasizes on the Maquillage M Way by Maquillage Eye Creator (which I have posted about here).

She even did the highlighting which would contour the face. I find it too troublesome to do contouring every time. But then I think it is good, because every girl wants to look her best on Valentine's day.

The pace of this video is quite fast, because I think it is meant for people who already use makeup. I think it serves as a reminder for me, as I always skip the little, little details.

******

Michelle Phan has came out with her online of skincare!!! It's called IQQU, which you can read about here.

Michelle Phan's IQQU Beauty, picture credits to Splendicity.

This is simply amazing. haha. But it seems natural that she would go into this line.

Michelle, you have done it again! =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your videos, luk for your skincare line! =)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 4:58:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home