Thursday, July 23, 2009

Conjuring Beauty w/o Busting Your Purse - Intro

I am writing this after being inspired by the article, "Perfect At Every Stage" in August issue of Cleo. The article in Cleo is more of an advertisement for L'oreal's 100 Years of Beauty, featuring a plethora of products coming from all brands under the huge wings of L'oreal.

The long list includes L'oreal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, L'oreal Elseve, Biotherm, Vichy, La-Roche-Posay, Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense, Diesel Fuel for Life, Matrix Bioloage Colour Care, YSL, Shu Uemura, Lancome, Kiehl's, Skinceuticals, Raplh Laren, Kerastase, Redken.

Amazing isn't it? I was truly dumbfounded when I saw all these. To tell the truth, I googled "L'oreal" last month, before this 100 Years of Beauty Campaign appeared. It was pure coincidence that I saw in Wikipedia that L'oreal is the oldest cosmetic company in the world, which started in 1909 (of course). And then I posted on my facebook that L'oreal own 40% of Nestle!!!

Imagine how big L'oreal is... ...
It's like, know it or not, you probably have contributed to their profits before.

Actually, I like it! Cos L'oreal's L'oreal Paris products are good and affordable. I like L'oreal Elseve shampoos too.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home