Thursday, July 30, 2009

Watsons Member

I am so happy to announce that Watsons has finally come out with a membership card!

I have been spending so much at Watsons over the past half year, ever since they rebranded and changed marketing directions. And I am very sure a lot of other girls have also made this drugstore their playground, that I think we are all delighted about the membership card.

The website homepage. =)

I like the way they offer so many choices, of everything, especially for the shampoos, as compared to supermarkets. It's like, I really can't have enough of Watsons, and the environment makes me feel like taking a walk inside every time I see, even though I know I have already been there just yesterday. LOL.

So, more happy shopping to all of us!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home