Thursday, September 10, 2009

fr3b.com

Hi again! I am finally back from school.

Today's muse is about fr3b.com. I am sure many people already know about this fresh and innovative website which allows very normal people like me to be able to test all sorts of products before shelling out the money for an item.

So it is definitely a must for me to introduce this on my blog. --> More savings! No more wasteful purchase of products, then finding out that they are not suitable, and leaving the whole bottle at the back of your cupboard!

I am sure many people already know about this. So without further ado, I unveil my first mail from fr3b.com: Ta daa!

fr3b.com envelope(front)

I am quite impressed that fr3b has printed their own envelop. And they use of satisfyingly big one to mail me the samples, though my samples are all 2ml sachets.

fr3b.com envelop (back)

The back more information, like you should introduce your friends to fr3b.com, to get more points, for you to redeem more products.

My 4 items.

fr3b.com limits users to redeeming at most 4 samples per mail. And one mail is $2. So it comes to $0.50 a sample.

My items are:
1. L’Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise UV Perfect SPF50/PA+++ sunscreen
2. The Face Shop THE SKIN EXTRA BB CREAM SPF20 PA++
3. Dr Jart Black Label Detox Healing BB Cream
4. kawaii TOKYO BRIGHTEN UP MAKEUP DISSOLVER

I chose L'oreal UV Perfect Sunscreen because a cotter recommended it. I have tried the sample, and I will review it in a subsequent post. Look out for it. =)))

As for the TFS BB Cream, I really can't resist the urge to try, as so many beautiful bloggers have given good reviews about it.

Dr Jart is just for me to try a doctor product, which I have never tried before, and actually don't intend to convert to doctor products.

kawaii TOKYO is for me to try out a kawaii Tokyo product. I have tested its 5-in-1 moisturizer in Watsons, and am very satisfied with it. But it's $50++ a bottle (though supposedly for 5 products), which is out of my budget right now.

Sign up for fr3b.com, read reviews, explore and get samples right now! =) I believe it will be very beneficial for people with sensitive skin like me, and who are also budget conscious.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home