Monday, August 31, 2009

Rave of the week!

I feel really obliged to dedicate a post to my rave of the week, Bio-essence Tanaka White skincare!!!

Before I move in, just want to apologise for the lack of posts since I started school. Have been more busy doing assignments when I am online, rather than blogging.

Anyway, my skin has been so beautiful for a whole week, the most flawless I have seen it since I started going for facials and taking care of my skin. *touch wood* (I hope my skin stays this way forever. hehe.)

Anyway, thanks to Tanaka White, my whole face is more radiant, free of red bumps about to form pimples, rid of pimples that were about to mature, and very, very soft.

I am beginning to realise that lots of Ginvera's products work, even though Ginvera is a relatively affordable brand. Even their Bio-Gold range is still cheaper than brands like Avene or Vichy.

Here is Ginvera's online shop website: ShopOnlineGinvera.

My SO showed me to this website. Depending on the situation, you might find that prices on the website is cheaper. But for this period of time, drugstores in Singapore (Watsons, Guardian) are having a lot of promotions, so I think it's better to catch the discounts in-store.

Also, the website is not exactly updated, so some ranges, like the Tanaka White and Bio-Pollen are not available online.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home