Monday, August 17, 2009

My 1st FOTD (14/08/2009)

This is my first Face of the Day.



Cosmetics used:
- SilkyGirl Loose Powder
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- SilkyGirl Eyeshadow Duo, in Smokey Eyes, and Purple
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Maybelline XXL Mascara
- SilkyGirl Duo Blush in Peach
- Mentholatum Lip Pure Lip Balm
- L'oreal Glamshine Lipgloss in 116

No photoshop was done (except for my website stamp).
No makeup primer and foundation was used.
Did not draw my eyebrows too, as I just had it trimmed, and I thought it shouldn't look too strong, since I did smokey eyes.

I must say, I really love SilkyGirl smokey eye eyeshadow duo! As recommended by another beauty blogger too, the colour turns out very nice, and you can match it with other colour, like purple (as I did), or blue or green.

Just that SilkyGirl eyeshadow drops if your lids are oily. For me, it's fine. I was at mahjong session till 3am, and it's still there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home