Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Daiso - Your Beloved $2 Shop

I specially made a trip down to Daiso yesterday to buy their famous charcoal mask. But I ended up buying 5 more items than planned. LOL. I guess that's how it will end up for any beauty lover who steps into the tempting $2 shop that originates from Japan.

Everything in Daiso is a flat $2. Much as The One 99 Shop has failed, there is still space in the Singapore market for another Japanese products based $2 shop. Daiso is in fact opening its 5th outlet at Rivervale Mall, Seng Kang MRT station soon (this year). So residents in the North can finally get Daiso nearer to their homes. =)

These are the things I picked up:
- Charcoal Mask
- Charcoal Face Wash
- Aloe Bubbling Make-Up Remover
- Raspberry Scented Nail Polish Remover
- Pack of 3 Highlighters
- A4 Carrier File

Besides all that, I like the way Daiso has Japanese style crockery. There is the black and red Japanese bowls and trays, like those you see Sakae using. And there is the blue designs clay teapot and tea cup etc.

I think the containers, glass, plastic or clay, are very worth it to get also. I especially like those glass candy jars, those olden day kind, that is capped by an aluminium cover.

Haha, okay. So next, I will review the 3 skincare products that I got from Daiso, starting with the Aloe Bubbling Make-Up Remover.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Carine said...

I wish these products were available in France ! I found their online site but all costs far much than 2$ :(

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 8:01:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Meng Xue said...

I understand how it feels. Over here, we face the same problem in getting budget items like NYX cosmetics or Queen Helene Mint Julep. Even if it only costs $2, the shipping cost would be so much more than the item itself. So normally, we would conduct our own sprees, so that everybody can share the shipping costs.

I am sure there are also good things over in your country. =)Don't worry.

Monday, August 31, 2009 at 3:26:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home