Thursday, October 15, 2009

O2 Skin Fruit Yoghurt 5-min Wash-off Masks

I am so happy to find yet another item that can be added on to my MoneySense tag. And that is O2 Skin Fruit Yoghurt Masks!

I first came across O2 Skin Fruit masks when I brought a dear friend to O2 Skin outlet at AMK Hub. My friend bought both the Mango and Orange wash-off mask, and I asked her to let me have a look.

I did not try it, but from the looks of it, it's really wow! It looks and smells like real Mango. I had to try hard to suppress the urge to eat up the tub of Mango mask. hahahaha. (Unfortunately, at that time, I did not take a picture, so I can't show you anything. But there are quite a few O2 Skin outlets around, and do take a look if you pass by one of them.)

So, that has led me to have quite a good impression of O2 Skin Fruit Masks. And when I got a free 3-piece Fruit Yoghurt Mask packet from O2 Skin Workshop, I was delighted, and excited to want to try it.

O2 Skin Fruit Yoghurt Mask

Available: O2 Skin outlets

Volume:
(I will check this out.)


Star Properties:
5-minute and all the goodness will be infused!


O2-Skin Fruit Yoghurt Mask x3 Free Trial Pack

The back. The ingredients are okay. Not poisonous, but definitely not natural, for those who are concerned.

Looks/Smell
It is white, with dense dots of fruit (strawberry/cucumber/orange) everywhere.

Texture
Very good! Not too thick, not too watery. Easy to spread all over face.

Effects
Strawberry: No effects, in my opinion.

Cucumber: OMG! This IS good! I think this is a must try. It's super hydrating, smoothening, and softening. If anyone remembers my rave on Blanc de Blanc 3-in-1 Hydrating Mask, now, I can say that, this cucumber mask is better than that! My face was super velvety and soft after I only used half that packet of cucumber mask. Velvety as in really the slightly furry, smooth feel. Literally. haha. Sorry, but this is too amazing that I have to emphasize it.

Orange: I haven't try this.

The Best Part
Of course, the best part for this would be it only takes 5 min! I personally always find myself very busy, and I can't bear waiting 20 - 30 minutes for masks to have their effects. The waiting time bores me out, as I can't have any facial expression for so long. haha.

Not sure if you also like to be fast, and save time like me. But a 5-min OK mask is really appealing for city-dwellers.

Sensitive Skin
So far so good. =) No problems with Strawberry and Cucumber. Will try orange soon.

I love it: 5 hearts.
This only applies to the cucumber mask, as it is very hydrating. I wouldn't recommend buying the strawberry at all.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home