Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Latest Beauty Discovery to Share!

I think some people already know about this, but I think it would still be good to share what I've just discovered for myself.

My eye gel can be used for removing laugh lines. Hooray!! =)))

Laugh lines are the lines that normally begin from the nodes of your nose down to the sides of the mouth. It is where the skin folds when you laugh, and sort of defines the cheeks. And the appearance of these lines will make you look a lot older than you actually are.

If you have dry or dehydrated skin like I do, you will notice that these fine lines appearing, even at a very young age. Mine has been slightly visible since around 3 years ago. And they have recently becomes a crease that doesn't goes off even when I have a straight face.

I personally think laugh lines are fine for middle age ladies as I am all for graceful aging, but it's just not fine to see it on someone still schooling.

So you can imagine out freaked out I was when I see that my lines did not go away. I have two, because I laugh evenly, I only laugh when it's really funny, I don't sly smile. hahaha.

I've heard that you can just have one. And if it's on the right side, the person is a sly and cunning one. If it's on the left, the person is a meek, shy one.

******

Yup, so I needed to find a quick remedy, and I thought, hey, since eye cream is for smoothing out fine lines and dark circles, why can't I use it to smooth out my other fine lines???

So I tried.

And tadaa! I am so glad to announce, and I believe many of you will be so glad to hear, that it works!! And it works very well.

Within two days of apply my eye gel to my laugh lines, I can safely say that it disappeared. Now my laugh lines spring back, and doesn't stays as a crease.

So I continued using it to maintain that part as hydrated as possible. (Fine lines form because the skin is not hydrated enough.)

I am fine now. =))) And I now believe that eye gel is more hydrating than normal moisturizer, and that mine works. LOL. Cos I always thought that my eye gel is rubbish, as it doesn't do much for my eyes. But now, I think, it's the undereye fine lines that are beyond hope. Just too deep.

So, I hope this will help somebody out there. If you have laugh lines, don't fret. Quickly try your current eye cream/gel on your laugh lines!! All the best!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meng Xue,
I came across your blog on Viva Women when Sesame mentioned your name. I’m wondering if you are into organic skincare too? Pls get in touch with me at info@kangaorganics.com, as I can't seem to find a way to email you here. Thanks!
Joey

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 7:17:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home