Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF50+ PA+++ (Pink - whitening)

Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF50+ PA+++ (Pink - whitening)

Available: Shop & Save $11.60, Guardian $11.10, and all other leading stores

Volume: 30ml

Star Properties: SPF50+, UVA & UVB Protection, PA+++

Biore seems to have hit the spot when it comes to packaging and content for this new product.Bottled in a feminine hourglass figure baby pink 30ml bottle, are the essential ingredients of a good sunscreen.

Any sunscreen that fully takes care of your skin should have at least SPF30, UVA and UVB protection with PA+++. Note the 3 pluses for PA. Buying any sunscreen that says only UVA or PA++ etc, is equivalent to wasting your money, and getting cheated. Some sunscreens, though often cheaper than a full content product like Biore, it compromises on your skin.

Thinking it would be in cream form, I was very surprised to see it in liquid powder form, aka milk. It is the same baby pink as the bottle, so I think it's likely to have man made coloration, but should not be a problem. I can't read the content as it is all in Japanese. I like the milk form as I only have to drop 3-4 droplets to cover my face, and that means it can last really long. The milk looks thick enough to be genuinely content rich, not water rich, which means your money is well-spent.Note: I have been using my current 50ml milk sunscreen for 2 years, and it still has not finish.So saying, $11.60 could probably last me 1 year 3 months, making it less than $1/month. $$$ =)

My sensitive skin has not reacted to the product, so it should be well-suited for all skin types.

Being small and with an attractive packaging, it should make a nice asset to be seen in your little handbags, should you think it necessary to apply more sunscreen in the middle of the day. No more troublesome transferring of creams into small bottles. =)

I love it: 5 hearts!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home