Monday, December 22, 2008

Nice things again

Vidal Sasson Weighted Straight Shampoo and Conditioner Promo Pack $16.90

The after effect of this is really soft and smooth. But the shampoo itself is not as easy to spread as other brands. I have to press 2 times instead of 1 to fully soap my hair. Overall, I still prefer L'oreal Elseve's range of shampoos over VS.

I have just started on Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Slave (Free 30ml sample)
No good. Very oily immediately after use. I have it on now as I am typing this. Afraid to dirty my keyboard. Does not lasts at all.

Therefore, I went to buy the hand cream with the most hype in the forums:
Crabtree and Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy $24 after UOB discount for 3 tubes of 25ml
Wonderful as they say! Lasts very long. Very fragrant. No sticky or oily feeling after use. Spreads very well. Only need to squeeze out a bit.
I have checked out the price, and it seems quite affordable. The more volume you buy, the lower the price. 25ml, 100ml, 250ml. The 250ml one comes in a Aluminium can press bottle, like bath and shampoo kind. It's $65.

But I am not sure if hand creams are luxury or basic. I have a friend who's 1 year older than me, but has hands like 40++ Or maybe it's basic for people who stay in air-conditioned room for long periods of time. But for me, I think it's still a luxury. Because I seldom am in air-con room other than shopping malls. I guess it's not a must buy. You decide! =)

Reviews to look forward to:

Philips Satinelle Ice Premium epilator HP6503 $129 Courts discount
Yes, my love just got this for me yesterday. Thank you love. *muacks*

Garnier Bodylight Exfoliating Gel and Moisturizer Watsons Promo Pack $16.90.
Also a gift from my love.

haha, I realise one of our common topic is actually beauty. We always have healthy discussion over all things nice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home