Monday, June 15, 2009

Lullaby and Goodnight

Lullaby and goodnight
Baby 乖乖睡觉... ...

This was what my mother sang while she pat me to sleep when I was a toddler.
It really brings back good memories, sweet memories, touching memories.

2 nights ago, I heard it again.
By Smurf, online.

I was so awfully touched that I teared very hard.
In this day and time, closing 2 decades from the time my mother sang it, there is still someone out there willing to sing this song for me to sleep well and to sleep soundly.

Such is the warmth the God puts by my side. I cherish thee, and forever.

Note: The Smurf's version of Lullaby and Goodnight was made popular in Singapore around 2005 by Desmond Koh, who would play it before he goes off shift on FM93.3.
Here's the link to the song: Smurf's Goodnight Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home